I hope that this post will reveal some of the best luggage in the market. In addition to the luggage reviews you will know how to choose your loved baggage from the top luggage brands out there with our buying guide that will show you the features of a travel luggage to help you decide what luggage brand fits your needs.
Best Luggage Brands Reviews :
• Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Reviews :
1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business Review
• American Tourister Luggage Reviews :
1. American Tourister Luggage At Pop 3 Piece Spinner Set Review
The American Tourister Luggage At Pop Three-Piece Spinner Set, like the name suggests, comes in a set of three. This gives you three cases, in three different sizes, hence the convenience to pick the right luggage for the right occasion.
• Traveler’s Choice Luggage Reviews :
1. Traveler’s Choice Luggage Toronto Three Piece Hardside Spinner Luggage Review
The Traveler’s Choice Luggage set comes with three hard shelled suitcases that resists abrasions and dents. The perfect combination of sizes from carry-on case to large week long vacation luggage means this luggage set meets all of your travel needs.
• Rockland Luggage Reviews :
1. Rockland Luggage Melbourne 3 Piece Luggage Set Review
The Rockland Luggage Melbourne 3 Piece Abs Luggage Set comes in a wide array of interesting colors that are easy to spot on the carrousel. The Melbourne case is made of hard ABS material and there is an expandable zipper for over stuffing.
2. Rockland 3 Piece Vision Polycarbonate Abs Luggage Set Review
The Rockland Luggage Vision Polycarbonate Three-Piece Luggage Set comes in a wide array of interesting patters that are easy to spot on the carrousel. The case is made of hard ABS material and there is an expandable zipper for over stuffing.
3. Rockland Luggage Impact Spinner Four-Piece Luggage Set Review
The Rockland Luggage Impact Spinner Four-Piece Luggage Set will be enjoyed by the infrequent holiday traveler. The inside corners have hardy sides and all four suitcases are actual cases rather than a duffel bag that typically comes with a set at this economical price.
• JanSport Luggage Reviews :
1. JanSport Classic SuperBreak Backpack Review
The JanSport Classic SuperBreak Backpack is your everyday backpack that will take you from school to traveling and everything in between. The backpack is just big enough to carry your essentials, without being too big.
• Samsonite Luggage Reviews :
1. Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Spinner 21 Expandable Bag Review
The Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Spinner 21 Expandable Bag is a well-made carry on bag that will stand up to the banging around of a frequent traveler. The light weight is convenient for carrying it through the airport.
2. Samsonite Lift Spinner 25-Inch Expandable Wheeled Luggage Review
The Samsonite Lift Spinner 25-Inch Expandable Wheeled Luggage is designed to give you maximum space and convenience while traveling. It comes with four multi-directional wheels that allow the luggage to roll upright to avoid putting weight on your arm.
• Timbuk2 Luggage Reviews :
1. Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag 2013 Review
2. Timbuk2 Command Laptop TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag Review
The Timbuk2 Command Laptop TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag is a comfortable and durable bag that is convenient enough to be used for school, day-to-day life or business.
• Travelpro Luggage Reviews :
1. Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 25″ Expandable Spinner Review
2. Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 29 inches Expandable Spinner Suitcase Review
• Delsey Luggage Reviews :
1. Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley Review
Luggage Buying Guide :
The warm weather arrives ? and holidays will soon point the tip of their nose. Who says holiday, said trip, and said so suitcase !
Today, consumers, concern for luggage of choice is present due to their diversity offered on the market.
More so, it is flooded with thousands of bags of all types, colors, shapes, brands and, closer to your needs.
This guide reveals the aspects that should enlighten you better in choosing this essential accessory for travel ?
• Questions To Ask :
• What kinds of bags sold on the market ?
• What type of suitcase to choose whether traveling alone or with family ?
• Which is more suited to my type of travel ( plane, train, car …) ?
• Can I carry it easily ?
• What is the most durable material for air travel ?
• Rigid or flexible suitcases: what advantages and disadvantages ?
• How to secure my suitcase against possible disturbances before recording it in the airport and send it in the hold ?
• Are there universal luggage security standards or do they rely on destinations ?
• Which size ?
• How to identify my suitcase off the plane ? Do I have the right to customize it ?
• What Type of Luggage To Choose ? :
It is commercially available, several types of bags and their choice should depend on the type of trip you are considering and your fitness.
Moreover, by plane, train or car, your suitcase has to be “flexible”, that is to say, adapted to your needs and the type of trip.
• Carry-on luggage:
This is the baggage you are allowed to keep with you in the cabin during your flight.
Practical, carry-on luggage will save your time by not waiting when checking and when claiming your baggage, in condition it does not exceed the weight and size allowed by your company.
Ideal for a weekend ! It will also allow you to keep your belongings whether valuables, also hygiene and health products.
• Checked luggage:
These are the most appropriate formats for long stays, their capacity allows you to carry a large amount of personal belongings.
Because they are checked luggage you don’t want to pack them very heavily unless you have extra money to pay the overweight fee.
Note that there is bags with a bellows system constrained by a zipper, that release extra volume.
• Rolling Luggage:
This suitcase has emerged since the 70’s and still has not lost its notoriety. It is equipped with two or four wheels and a telescopic handle to move it.
This case is very convenient to get around in the corridors of the airport and on the dock. By adopting it, you put away any muscle pain due to the weight and movement.
That said, it can happen that you are forced to lift to overcome obstacles or climb stairs. Regarding the handle, think about to make sure it is resistant, comfortable and secure.
• Backpack / Wheeled Backpack:
This type of luggage can be of great use. You can if you wish, wear it on your back or dragging it on the floor on its casters. It will please you if you are an adventurer looking for a handy suitcase.
In terms of the backpack, know that this type of luggage is suitable for hiking for example.
But beware, still think the weight that is to say, the responsibility to wear it over a long period, this can cause back pain. Know that your backpack should not exceed 25% of your body weight.
• Rolling Duffel Bags:
Also equipped with wheels, it is often huge and therefore most tote. If you are rigorous and very picky about the order and storage, this bag is not for you.
• Which Luggage Size and Weight Limits ? :
Equipped with wheels and pull handles, suitcases are now one of the inevitable choice suitable for any type of travel.
Thereby, are available on the market, three bags of sizes corresponding to standard formats and can therefore be bought in the form of baggage items:
• Small in size is about 22 x 14 x 9 inches: This format is suitable for aircraft cabins. Its called carry-on luggage.
• Average whose size is about 26 x 18 x 10 inches.
• Grand measuring approximately 30 x 20 x 12 inches.
To know the permitted sizes for your carry on luggage, remember to inquire directly with your company. There is no weight limit in the U.S, so at least you should lift the bag yourself in the overhead storage but you need to check if there is weight restriction for international airlines.
Authorized weight for checked luggage varies from one airline to another, it is limited to 50 pounds in the U.S and for any extra weight a fee will be applied. This weight rule changes between companies so check with yours before packing.
Click The Link Below To Get The Best Luggage Scale From Camry:
• Which Luggage Material ? :
Technological advances are such that as we know today, new materials used in the manufacture of suitcases provide the opportunity for manufacturers to mix strength and lightness.
The most recent cases are manufactured based on “curv” or polycarbonate:
• The curv is a very light and resistant material. It allows the manufacture of exceptional suitcases, essential for air travel.
• As for bags designed with polycarbonate, they certainly will make you happy because they are both very strong and soft.
• To grant more flexibility in their suitcases, manufacturers use today very similar materials fabrics used to make bullet vests.
• Soft-Sided or Hard-Sided Luggage ? :
The issue is important because of the various treatments to which the suitcases go through from check-in to the cargo hold.
Given this situation, it would be wise to opt for a hard case, shock resistant and soft, not to be a weight you need to hang around.
They are generally manufactured from ballistic nylon and polyester. Both materials are very durable.
Ballistic nylon is an excellent material that resists tearing while remaining very lightweight.
Contrary to what many people think, hard-sided suitcases do not weigh more than a soft model.
They are generally manufactured based on polycarbonate or honeycomb plastic.
Obviously, if the hull of your suitcase is hard, the interior will be well and better protected !
• To check !
Buying a suitcase is a process that should not be taken lightly. Here are the characteristics to be checked prior to any purchase decision:
Think of to make sure your suitcase rolls properly without producing noise.
To ensure proper operation, open them and close them as many times as necessary.
Think of the embarrassment that you would have if your suitcase is opened in the middle of the treadmill.
Remember to take a look at the seams: poor seam can cause a hole in the bag.
• A Lock:
If you are flying, you should definitely think of to put on your luggage. Make sure the locks work properly.
If you go to North America, be sure to choose TSA approved locks. Without this, the customs will force your suitcase and you might find it in poor condition.
Get The Best Luggage Lock For Travel Safety and Security Here:
The TSA Accepted Cable Luggage Lock For A Cheaper Price:
• Thickness of Fabric or Shell:
Do not forget to pay attention to the thickness and density of textiles, in the case of a soft case. The more they are thick and dense, the more they can withstand shocks.
• Maintain The Suitcase :
Maintain your suitcase is an important task and very simple to perform:
• So after a long trip, you will have to think about ventilate your suitcase.
• To restore its shine, a damp cloth is sufficient to clean the exterior. For the interior, you should use a vacuum cleaner.
• If you notice in your suitcase unpleasant smells, you will need to wash it with a mixture of white vinegar and water. Then put it to dry out.
Going on vacation is always the walk but also when we go fully equipped, there is every chance in the meanwhile for a pleasant journey !